See and learn about the Yucatan’s 548 endemic bird species! Visit the best birding habitats, like mangroves, estuaries, and jungles near Cancun.
Holbox: Paradise Island
- Group of 1-2 People Price in USD
- Group of 3-4 People Price in USD
- Group of 5-6 People Price in USD
- Group of 7-8 People Price in USD
- Group of 9-10 People Price in USD
Discover the Amazing Wildlife of Isla Holbox
Our boat will take you to this fascinating island which is also known as the “Little Bird Island”. This because it is the home of many birds (and crocodiles).
Holbox Island, Mexico is the perfect place to take some great photos! This is the place where the most important aquatic birds live, like:
- Pink flamingos
- Lunch (*if you are vegetarian or allergic to some food please let us know when making your reservation)
- Snacks (fruit, peanuts)
- Beverages (water and sodas)
- Bilingual guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Extra money
Pick up at your hotel in Cancún (07:00 am Playa del Carmen, 06:00 am Tulúm).
Arrival at Chiquila. The boat will take you through the Yalahua Lagoon to little Bird Island.
Departure to Isla Holbox to enjoy the charming island.
Enjoy a fresh lunch at a seaside restaurant.
Transfer back to your Hotel
Arrival at your hotel in Cancun (06:30 am Playa del Carmen, 7:30 am Tulum)